Ran Global Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ran Global Adventure Full Metal Combat Gunner Edition

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guide How to Install your Game

Go down 
+2
dxsky16
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Guide How to Install your Game Empty
PostSubject: Guide How to Install your Game   Guide How to Install your Game EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 2:07 am

Installation Guide:

For the newbie:

Download the Full Client after you download install the Full Client . . Copy this Path where you install the Full Client

C:\Program Files\

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the Old Players:

Make a Folder in "C:\\Program Files" Folder Name "Ran Global Adventure Season 4" and Copy all Files of your old client. . After you Copy Download the Latest patch . and install or extract to "C:\Program Files\Ran Global Adventure Season 4"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit our Forum
Forum Link : https://rga-onlinegame.forumotion.com/

Thank You!

© RGA Network
Back to top Go down
https://rga-onlinegame.forumotion.com
dxsky16

PostSubject: How To Install RGA CLIENT   Guide How to Install your Game EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 1:30 pm

Installation Guide:

For the newbie:

Download the Full Client after you download install the Full Client . . Copy this Path where you install the Full Client

C:\Program Files\

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the Old Players:

Make a Folder in "C:\\Program Files" Folder Name "Ran Global Adventure Season 4" and Copy all Files of your old client. . After you Copy Download the Latest patch . and install or extract to "C:\Program Files\Ran Global Adventure Season 4"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit our Forum
Forum Link : https://rga-onlinegame.forumotion.com/

Thank You!
Back to top Go down
JiNz_X

PostSubject: Re: Guide How to Install your Game   Guide How to Install your Game EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:08 am

Why i cant register?
Back to top Go down
Marlboro

PostSubject: Re: Guide How to Install your Game   Guide How to Install your Game EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 8:46 pm

bkit hndi ako mka pg register .. tpos hndi dn mka connect sa game !! laging internet connection .. jass baog pano 2 ?
Back to top Go down
orangee

PostSubject: to the staff   Guide How to Install your Game EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:18 am

i hope you'll at least provide a forum where people can raise their queries... anyway i don't know if it's proper to post this here but anyway, i can't find the link where i can download the client... i wish you would've posted it somewhere your official announcements are... or something like that. it's such a hassle just looking for the download link... and i suggest you guys make a few innovations with the forum so it'll be easier for those people looking for stuff or wanted to ask some questions... i hope i get a response asap coz it's just a link for the client... and i dont think this forum is much of a help when it should serve the very purpose...
Back to top Go down
chelot

PostSubject: Re: Guide How to Install your Game   Guide How to Install your Game EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 5:16 pm

the Installation need password ...
what the password ..?? please help me for this...

thanks before..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guide How to Install your Game   Guide How to Install your Game Empty

Back to top Go down

Guide How to Install your Game
Page 1 of 1