Ran Global Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ran Global Adventure Full Metal Combat Gunner Edition

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Active Staff Position Application[FM,GM,or RGA agent]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FMManny

Active Staff Position Application[FM,GM,or RGA agent] Empty
PostSubject: Active Staff Position Application[FM,GM,or RGA agent]   Active Staff Position Application[FM,GM,or RGA agent] EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 1:50 pm

Greetings! Admin of RGA ran online..
sending you my heartfull apreciation of this server because ive been browsing the control panel and website and seen so much which made me interested to apply as a staff..

i am Allen Delid, 26 years of age of dedication to Ran Online Wink ,i am from ILOILO city Philippines, and i wanted to apply for staff position, i can dedicate my time and # of hours online if been hired as staff position because its a responsibility to the server.. as an applicant i would like to reached out the most aplicable attitude that i have is that i can be TRUSTED... regarding my experience it will not be a prob.. i have been an moderator and game master ever since but those servers that i had been with was already inactive..i had made several banners just to make forums(phBB, invision, forumotion, etc).just pm me if you want to see some of my creations(although some of it already expired)... i have hosted several in game events and experienced how to handle players most specially mga pinoy:D... i had organized people to play on the server(most specially internet cafe owners).. because the more player this server will have the longer this server will stay.. if being hired as an agent, i also have the nereast western union,ml padala,lbc,gcash,and other prefered padala outlets within my location...

Admin, i know your kinda busy for now because i knew this server is also new and needs to have time to be fully maintained(no bugs, imbalances, Glitches, errors etc.) in onder to satisfy players enjoyment...

you could have me tru ym or tru my email..

ym:nilohootttt@yc
active email:noyallen@gmail

admin i would really love to hear from you regarding my application..
dedicated trully,

Manny.....

Back to top Go down
dxsky16

Active Staff Position Application[FM,GM,or RGA agent] Empty
PostSubject: Active Staff Position   Active Staff Position Application[FM,GM,or RGA agent] EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:09 am

Greetings! Admin of RGA ran online..
sending you my heartfull apreciation of this server because ive been browsing the control panel and website and seen so much which made me interested to apply as a staff..

i am Allen Delid, 26 years of age of dedication to Ran Online ,i am from ILOILO city Philippines, and i wanted to apply for staff position, i can dedicate my time and # of hours online if been hired as staff position because its a responsibility to the server.. as an applicant i would like to reached out the most aplicable attitude that i have is that i can be TRUSTED... regarding my experience it will not be a prob.. i have been an moderator and game master ever since but those servers that i had been with was already inactive..i had made several banners just to make forums(phBB, invision, forumotion, etc).just pm me if you want to see some of my creations(although some of it already expired)... i have hosted several in game events and experienced how to handle players most specially mga pinoy:D... i had organized people to play on the server(most specially internet cafe owners).. because the more player this server will have the longer this server will stay.. if being hired as an agent, i also have the nereast western union,ml padala,lbc,gcash,and other prefered padala outlets within my location...

Admin, i know your kinda busy for now because i knew this server is also new and needs to have time to be fully maintained(no bugs, imbalances, Glitches, errors etc.) in onder to satisfy players enjoyment...

you could have me tru ym or tru my email..

ym:nilohootttt@yc
active email:noyallen@gmail

admin i would really love to hear from you regarding my application..
dedicated trully, Surprised
Back to top Go down

Active Staff Position Application[FM,GM,or RGA agent]
Page 1 of 1